To help the organization better meet the new challenges ahead, HLSL is offering summer employment opportunities for students.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are Anglophone, or fluent in English but would like to improve your English skills;
- You are planning to be a full-time student in the fall;
- You want to build your work experience in a positive environment.
Job title: Cultural/Heritage Project Assistant
Funded by: Canada Summer Jobs
Conditions: 10.15$/h, 35h/week, 11 weeks
Dates: From June to August
In collaboration with the HLSL team, the Canada Summer Jobs employee will help develop HLSL cultural services. The student will assist in a variety of heritage, cultural and literary activities: the launch of our Walk My Heritage audio tour and its promotion, guiding visitors at the Anne Frank House exhibit in Metis-sur-Mer and helping develop content and animations for youth at our bilingual library.
You are our ideal candidate if you have the following:
- An interest for heritage, history, culture, tourism, reading or storytelling
- High school diploma: completed
- College degree: an asset
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work with others
- A proactive personality, responsibility, creativity, a solution-oriented mind
- A willingness to learn and to develop new skills
- An understanding of rural realities
- A talent for marketing is an asset
Please contact Melanie Leblanc
Email: email@example.com Phone: 418-936-3239 TOLL FREE: 1-855-936-3239